• It improves children’s academic performance.
• Preschoolers have stronger verbal skills.
• Children display less behavior problems in school.
• Girls do better in mathematics.
• Boys tend to get better grades and perform better on achievement tests.
• Younger children show an increase in curiosity and in problem solving.
• Children are more exploratory of their world and their ability to solve problems.
• Children show more empathy and less stereotyped sex role beliefs.
• And, children are more likely to get A's at all grade levels.
© 2016-2018 Copyright. All Rights Reserved
San Bernardino Fatherhood is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3), grass root, community organization.